apr17

April 17th 2016

John got me up
an hour too early for church today!
So I had more than enough time
to get ready and have a tea.

Judy came with us
as we had only one vehicle.
She needed to be at work for 10
so we dropped her off on the way home.

When we got home John got changed,
and we went to Superstore
and bought 10 bags of mulch,
2 pots of winter pansies and 2 bags of dirt.

When we drove back into the driveway,
John went to the garage to work
on Judy's Sunfire.

I got changed
and throughout the day
managed to put a total of 19 bags of mulch
on the front gardens!!!












I weeded, I trimmed and I mulched
ALL BY MYSELF.
Gardening is not my thing.
I do not like dirt, bugs or worms
but I hate mess.
and my gardens are a mess.

We had maple bourbon turkey breasts
with rice pasta and fresh veggies
tonight for supper.

Judy finally got home at 9pm
from work at the armouries.
I am exhausted,
and looking forward to a more
relaxing day tomorrow.

For now I am just happy with
the beautiful work I accomplished.


Good night from a tired woman on John Street


Comments

Popular Posts