apr27

April 27th 2016

Happy Birthday to me,
I am now 48 years old.

I had the unusual circumstance
of thinking I would be spending
the daytime part of today alone.
John would be working till noon,
and Judy from 9 to 4.
I made plans, with myself
to go out for lunch,
do some personal shopping,
and meet everyone back here for 4pm.

SURPRISE!
I found the front of my house
decorated for my birthday.

SURPRISE!
Linda arrived with an XL coke
and some amazing squares
from the Gingerbread Haus
and a great BIG Archie comic book.

SURPRISE!
Judy had taken the day off
(although she had lied yesterday
and said she couldn't)
and came home around 11:30am
to come take me out for lunch.

SURPRISE!
There was a reservation
at Bella Jacks for noon.
When we got there,
I found Greg, David, Judy and myself
sitting waiting for John.
I had steak quesadillas
and a vanilla cake with vanilla icing
was brought out for dessert.
















SURPRISE!
Judy then loaded me up in her car,
with my gift coupons,
and we drove to London to do some shopping.

Portugal Imports
Additionelle
La Vie en Rose

Lindt
Osh Kosh
pit stop at Dollar Tree for pop
Giant Tiger
Penningtons
WalMart

Judy and I had SOOOOO much fun
and finally we headed home.
We got here just as John got up.

SURPRISE!
I found gifts and cards
waiting for me on the table.

SURPRISE!
We then got the phone call,
that we could come get Otter
and bring her home finally!

SURPRISE!
I spent most of the evening
reading all the wonderful messages
on facebook,
receiving phone calls,
eating bbq hot dogs
and playing with the dog and cat.


Such a great birthday.
Thank you everyone.
Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts