apr21

April 21st 2016

Expectations are high
in the St Thomas scrapbooking circles.
The crop prep continued
with a jewellery bid board
last minute door prizes
and the grocery shopping
all being dinalized today.

At 3pm I took an hour break
just to regroup
and straighten the mess up.

At 4pm,
vehicles started arriving
ready to be filled with the packed boxes
so they can be dropped off
tomorrow at the Legion.

Many thanks will be going out
to those who did so much to help me,
and those who prefer to be
behind the scenes.

Tomorrow I am able to be in the hall
from 9am to 7pm
and plan on getting everything
organized and completed
so all we have to do is walk in,
flip on the coffee switch
and welcome our guests....
all 62 croppers
plus whatever staff shows up.

Right now,
I need to chill out and get some sleep.

Even though
I have to be out of the Legion
by 7pm,
there will inevitably be jobs left to do
when I get home.

Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts