apr20

April 20th 2016

Again this morning it was chilly!

I should have had a nap
as soon as I got up,
but I decided there was stuff to do!

I had to stay home
as I was expecting
a package delivery
that never came.

The afternoon was spent
staring at the tv.
I must have just needed
"do nothing time".
Judy chauffered me around
after she got home
and I got plenty done
for the crop in about an hour.

Tonight I spent 4 hours packing,
wrapping, dividing, polishing
and in general grunt work
for the crop.
I packed more boxes,
and reprinted a grocery list.

Tomorrow is the last "prep" day
that we have left!
Friday is all about set up.
So, I need to finish signs,
finalize games, wrap the last gifts
and finish the groceries.

Joc has already offered
to be my co-pilot...
so hopefully everything will go smoothly.

John just sent me to bed,
I had a little dizzy spell,
so I am on bed rest until the morning.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts