apr16

April 16th 2016

I am pretty amazed with myself today.

I had a goal,
I set my mind to it,
worked through a massive headache,
and even got to enjoy
some of todays sunshine.

So I went through EVERYTHING
we have for the crop,
wrapped 120+ gifts,
organized 62 thank you for coming gifts,
made 62 elgin county travel bags,
boxed 100 game prizes,



AND cleaned the living room
of all crop related items,
AND emptied the dining room
of all crop related items,
AND finished washing
all of the mason jars for the crop.

John was in his happy place,
raking the yard,
working on vehicles
and enjoying the beautiful day.

Judy had to work today,
but bounced in the door,
grabbed some shorts and
headed out to play some disc golf.

It is really nice
to have the doors open again.
Shooter was in and out the doggy door all day!


Tonight was pizza night.
Too much going on for me
to even try to make supper.

Tomorrow we are off to church,
then drop Judy off at work,
then I think we will stop at a garden center
for some mulch for the front garden.

I think I deserve some sun time,
well in my case,
shade time.


Good night from sunny John Street


Comments

Popular Posts