apr22

April 22nd 2016

The idea of a large scale fundraiser
always sounds great,
especially when it has a theme.

Implementing all the parts and pieces,
games and decorations that everyone wants,
that is a work of art.

I was up and out of the house by 9am....
not quite but very close to
ugly o'clock in the morning!

Tomorrow will definitely be ugly,
as it will be 1am before I hit bed,
and I have to be there for 8am.
HOWEVER
with much work and almost a game plan
we did accomplish all the jobs
we set out to do tonight.

The hall looks fantastic.
The door prizes are too numerous to mention.
I am looking forward to a sitting job
for tomorrow morning!
I get to greet everyone,
check them in and give them their gifts.

For now,
I need to shower and go to bed.

Its going to be a LONG day tomorrow.
Hopefully filled with fun and laughter
and lots of pictures.

Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts