apr5

April 5th 2016

I played
right into my disease's hand today.
Crohn's loves to be
the center of attention in my life,
I usually send it to the closet
and continue on with my day.
Not today.


I got up early (9am is early for me!)
and got dressed
prepared to do something productive.
THAT
did not happen at all.

John got home,
we talked for a bit,
Connie popped by
unsure of what had actually happened
while I was at the doctor,
I did a little work on the crop
and then I crashed.


Exhausted,
I ended up sleeping from 3pm until 5:30.
I felt better but accomplished nothing.
I rewarded myself
with a night out at the movies.
My big fat Greek wedding 2.
FUNNNNNEEEEEE!
Thanks for coming Pam.

I came home
and was told the laundry got done,
my chicken casserole was good,
and here I am....











Saying
Good night from John Street.


Comments

Popular Posts