apr10

April 10th 2016

Sunday SHOULD have been a day of rest.
I think I tried to kill myself yesterday,
so today I was paying for it.
Not only was I sore
but the pain was shooting down my legs
enough to make me sit during mass!

When we got home,
cinnabons for breakfast...
yummmmmmmmm
and a coffee and robaxacet.

Around noon,
we agreed to head to the London
Gibraltar flea and farmers market.
THEY agreed to push me
in my wheelchair.

We ran into an old friend and his wife,
I swear he will look the same forever!

John found a man who made
hat bands from animal bones
and he chose a lovely turquoise one
we all agreed was the most beautiful.

Judy bought some pearl earrings
the right size to wear to work
and an Otter case
for her new IPHONE.

Me?
I was the one picking out
fresh veggies and breads
for dinner.

All in all it was a nice afternoon out,
until we left
and found ourselves in a snowstorm.

When we got back,
I was too tired to stay up,
and slept right through
our sunday night pasta dinner
until after 7pm.
They were happy that when I got up
I was famished and I ate my supper.

Greg, Judy, John and I
spent the rest of the evening
using 30+ names of beer
and making them into team names
for the upcoming red neck crop
to raise funds for cancer research.

My favourite?
Pabst Blue Ribbon Pole Dancers.



And with that,
I must say good night,
my body wants more rest.

Good night from John street




Comments

Popular Posts