apr2

April 2nd 2016

Although I was too lazy
to get up this morning,
after seeing the snow on the ground,
I did manage
to accomplish quite a bit!


I FINALLY
finished wall papering the dining room,
while John dinked around
doing something (?) in the garage.
We did get the furniture
back into the room too!
I do love what we have done,
but
I am anxious to see the ceiling
refinished next.

Then I hit the kitchen....
ugh!
I used the one counter as a catch-all
for all homeless items
around the house yesterday.
I divided the mess,
separated the junk,
and cleared the counter.
All that is left is to actually
put away the scrapbooking.


So,
after getting tools put away,
I managed to convince John
to hang the new IKEA
iron and ironing board hangers.

To celebrate
our successful day,
we ordered pizza for supper.
I dug around online for a deal,
but ended up with Domino's again.
It was superb.
SO great that I actually
am sending a compliment!!!!!!!!!


Judy is off visiting a friend
at the University of Waterloo.
Yes,
I do know why she suddenly needed
to visit her friend on a Saturday night,
but I think I would prefer
to still picture the 3 girls
NOT grown up enough to party.

A lovely evening,
just watching tv and relaxing.
Tomorrow is soon enough
to choose another couple chores.

and maybe put away that scrapbooking!


Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts