aug27

August 27th 2015

I spent the day making cakes.
Would not want to do this for a living,
But had a fair amount of success
With the 4 I made today!!!


I was pretty proud of my mini tuxedo cake
For the grooms to save for their first anniversary.

I also finally found some "fluffers"
To help finish the last tissue paper flowers tonight.

After supper
I spent the evening playing cards
Laughing at my insane nephews
And eventually watching my mother PUNCH
Her cards in the face because they stunk!
I lost it and spit cake right across the table
I was laughing so hard!
The riot that ensued took almost 10 minutes
To calm!!!!

Sounds like Judy had a great day
Enjoying her freedom
Out for lunch with friends
And relaxing with a movie.

I can barely see straight now,

So
Good night from Allan Street!


Comments

Popular Posts