aug7

August 7th 2015

Yahoo!!!!!!!
The weekend.
Time to rest
relax
and enjoy...


or so I thought.
Judy and I got a to-do list made, 
and started the rounds.
We had gotten through about 1/2 the list
and were in Ardene,
when I suddenly broke out in a cold sweat 
and passed out on the floor.
They got me a cold pack
and a bench to sit on.


Judy got me in the truck
when the nausea started.
Judy drove me straight home,
where everything got worse.
We called the doctor 
and were advised to immediately go to emerg.
I was dizzy and nauseated
and my temperature was raging.
They got me in the truck
and zipped me out to London.



4 hours in emergency
all tests run 
and after being poked and prodded,
they diagnosed me as dehydrated (which we knew)
and positional vertigo (right).
They infused me with fluids
and gave me some gravol.



They got me home,
they tucked me into bed,
and now I have 4 days to spend
resting and recovering.

Good night from John Street.









Comments

Popular Posts