aug12

August 12th 2015

I woke up feeling much better 
and ready for a new day.


I am now at 76
of the 96 needed to be able to drive again.
So what happens?
My Dodge baby sprung a transmission fluid leak.
Poor Blue Pearl has to go see the mechanic
first thing in the morning.


The ladies came for coffee
and we had a lively conversation
and made plans to make wedding decorations
during a party next wednesday night.

Had a wonderful conversation
with the grooms
and spent the afternoon resting.


Judy and I had a wonderful
italian supper.
We spent the rest of the night watching 
some more of the Once Upon a Time series.

She gave up a while ago
and headed for an early night.
I am trying to stay up a bit later!
I managed the whole day without a nap,
which may mean
I will fall asleep before 3am!


Last night it was 
peanut butter sandwiches at 3am!

Fingers crossed for tonight!

Good night from John Street.




Comments

Popular Posts