aug 30

August 30th 2015

I was up and dressed early this morning so I could get some breakfast before we headed out to Clifton Hill!

We walked down to the falls and I do mean down as we had tickets to the Maid of the Mist,!!! (thank you Michael and David). We managed to get the very front of the boat below the captain,
And I loved it!!!!!! I have wanted to do this forever.




Then we were off to the Hershey store and the Coca Cola store! We started back up the hill and finally found The Maze attraction... whew! I beat the kids to all 4 stamps but got lost and couldn't find the exit.

Then it was off for lunch, and the last attraction for Judy and Dylan. We got the truck while they played and then took a quick tour of Dufferin Islands. I loved that place when I was a kid. Now it's just a nature picnic area.

Then we were all off to dinner with Mom and Dad for their 53rd wedding anniversary!

Judy and I finally got home at midnight, after dropping off Dylan, getting Shooter and unpacking the truck.


Now it is time for bed,
Happy Birthday Uncle David, we miss you.

Good night from John Street and my own bed.

Comments

Popular Posts