aug1

August 1st 2015

What a moody day.

I think everyone on John Street
is suffering from over tiredness,
sick of the heatness,
mid summer PMS!


We did eventually get to Keagan's ball game 
in time to see the last few innings of his noon game.
Although it was very warm
there was a beautiful breeze on the field too.

When we got home,
the clouds were just starting to roll in,
so what did my family do?

25 minutes before Judy needed to be at work,
they decided to play football in the rain!


 I did get some good photos though.

Judy was off to work and John hit the BBQ!
This year we ordered 1/4 cow,
OMG
the steaks tonight were soooooooooooooooooo
yummy!

I am sitting here overful 
and content with a day that although
was tense
ended on a happier note.

Tomorrow John and Judy are going fishing 
and working on the rig
(which is home this weekend)
I guess it will be my turn to cook!
(1-800-DOM-INOEs hahahahaha)


Tonight is an early night.
Lots of fresh air,
lots of food,
and very little (if any) Remicade left in my system.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts