aug23

August 23rd 2015

What a day!

Some days just seem to be TO DO days!

24 years ago at this moment,
I was out at Bugsy's having my last drink as an unmarried woman. I went to bed in white and purple striped short pyjamas, a little anxious about what I was getting myself into.


Some people say they wouldn't do anything different about their wedding. If I had it to do over again, I think I would have given MYSELF more room to breathe.   The idea of the girls getting ready together so we'll all stay at one place? I wouldn't do that again. The idea of all having our hair done aat one salon? Nope another wouldn't do again either.

So much planning and importance put on the oddest details. Some of those details were probably insignificant  with very little thought to my own sanity!!!

My day may not have been perfect...

My married life may not be perfect...

My husband may not be perfect...

But the wedding I had
The life I chose
And the man I have been with,
for over 27 years now,
Wouldn't change.
Just some of the details if I could go back!

Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts