aug20

August 20th 2015

I had the absolute nicest day today!

I did sleep in a little,
but when I did wake up,
It was an absolutely GORGEOUS breezy day.

I spent until 12:30 alone with Shooter enjoying
The backyard,
The fresh air,
And the lack of deathly heat.

Then I was joined by Judy and Greg.
We had a lovely hot dog bbq,
Some laughing,
Some teasing,
Some gardening,
Some talking
And a wonderful afternoon whizzed by.

I was kind of sad at 5pm
When Greg walked Judy to work
And I was left alone
Sitting in the breeze.

Not for long!!!!!!
Pam had to do some laundry,
So I decided to surprise Judy
And do the laundry alone!
Not a small feat!
I have not attempted lifting and carrying
Since the last surgery in 2012!!!
Good new!
I did it and survived.

Another first! Pam had brought
Ice cream to share!
My FIRST Ben and Jerry's.
Incredibly yummy,
Mine had chocolate covered toffee,
White chocolate, peanut butter cups,
AND chocolate covered almonds!!!
ALL my favourite things in
a chocolate and vanilla swirl ice cream!

Home by 8pm,
I went back out and enjoyed the breeze
A little longer.

Thanks to the temperature
I also cleaned the kitchen up
and emptied the dishwasher.

Laundry not dryer friendly clothes hung,
And my bed stripped
and remade.....

It is time to say:



Good night from John Street!














Comments

Popular Posts