aug4

August 4th 2015

Today I started out real early
in Caroline's truck to go do something girly.

Tuesday is Scrappingreatdeals big day
to do something new "for a toonie" they say!


I started out fine all ready to go,
but by the time I got home it was beginning to show.

My eyes lost their sparkle and I crashed on the couch.
By 5pm I was quite a grouch.


Though Judy knows better it didn't take long
for her to prescribe any medication that was strong!

She already had plans for the evening it seems
so I cuddled right up on my bed for sweet dreams.

It didn't take long and I passed right on out,
but before she had left she pre-empted my pout.

She first made my day by bringing up a movie,
some water and candy, isn't she a beauty?


Although all alone in my bed for the night,
sleep stayed away it didn't feel right.

I have to get up at ugly o clock in the morn!
but nothing was working, I was so forlorn.

I knew I would pay for staying up all night.
That early wednesday morning was going to be bright.


After much shifting and bouncing around
I bid you good night
finally I am sleepy
on John Street tonight.


Comments

Popular Posts