aug11

August 11th 2015

Well well well....

Today I woke up 
and amazingly enough
all the symptoms were still there 
but at a handleable level.

I laid still
for an extra 1/2 hour 
just in case.


I moved pretty slowly.
But I did manage to get dressed today
and fold some laundry
before needing some gravol 
and realizing I was pushing too hard.
Judy made me some amazing pancakes for lunch
and then I cleaned the tv room.

At that point it was nap time again.
I feel so much better
but that is not saying I am fully recovered
nor would I chance driving yet.


We had some chili fries for dinner
then Judy was off to the movies
and I sat alone 
to watch season 2 of Once Upon a Time
while working on the cake table design 
for the upcoming wedding.

Its getting late 
and we are now at 52 hours 
of the 96 I need before I can resume
my normal everyday activities.


Good night from John Street.




Comments

Popular Posts