aug2

August 2nd 2015

Everyone is home today????
A very weird occurrence here on John Street.


But alas,
it was not to last.
John spent the entire day
cleaning and polishing the rig,
Judy spent most of the day running around with Alex,
and I went and got groceries.

whooppeeeeee!
Happy long weekend for the John Street gang.
We really know how to party.
The evening was spent together though,
watching some tv,
eating homemade mac and cheese,
and then outside  enjoying the breeze
before the big storm hit.


My good buddies Willy and Memphis
came to visit.
2 rather large mastiffs from across the street.
Willy is still a big baby,
and unfortunately decided to yank me out of my chair
and throw me across the front yard.
Thankfully I only sprained
my left index finger
but man I am pretty bruised up.

So I am saying good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts