aug21

August 21st 2015

I was up at what everyone else considers
Sleeping in time (9am).

I didn't sleep great
As my mind would not shut off!
A million things running through my head
About weddings, dates, family
And a select number of things
I feel should be done around the house.

It's weird that at 7pm you can say
"I am sooooo bored"
And at 3am can think of 45 things
You SHOULD have done!

Being anal retentive,
It is not good enough
To have a clean kitchen
And a semi organized
And clean house.
At 3am you come up with jobs
Like organizing the DVD's
By genre or alphabetically.
One night I even came up with the
IDEA of a new home for all my
Archi comics.
When I moved them down there
I organized them by title!!!

Well enough of this,
I have to get some sleep.
Been looking forward to sleeping
With freshly washed comforters
That hung on the line to dry.

I have wedding fever
So this weekend I am making
Cake toppers, and table decor.

Not much time left!
In one week,
I will be walking him down the aisle!

Good night from John Street!

Comments

Popular Posts