February 12th 2015

I woke up feeling a bit better today.
I kept myself busy... 
playing superwoman 
delivering creamer through snowbanks!


organizing more of my closet,
packing up the last of Disney paraphenalia,
packed up some more donations
and changed the sheets.


We celebrated Judy's 14th anniversary with us today!
How can it be 14 years 
since we finally moved her in
to the pink canopied bedroom upstairs?














She is such a wonderful 17 year old.
She makes us proud every day.
She has such an exciting future
and we are looking forward
to the amazing life she is going to have.


Tomorrow is Friday the 13th!
I have a lot to finish
for this weekend.
A bouquet and boutenierre,
finish the last 2 baskets of closet stuff,
find an outfit for the wedding 
and shorten a pair of pants.

Wish me luck!

Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts