feb18

February 18th 2015

How in the world 
is it already after the middle of February?


I am soooooo ready 
for a nice warm spring to arrive!
This summer the furnace apparently needs
a good cleaning and overhaul.
It shut itself off AGAIN tonight.
Taking things in stride
is becoming less and less easy to do.


I don't know what will get me out of this funk.
I need something new.
I need something fun.
I need a beach
and a drink with a pretty umbrella!


Judy was picked up at school at 11am
(thanks Melissa)
as she had a really sore throat.
The walk in clinic has now 
diagnosed her with tonsillitis.
Fun times here on John Street,
one sick 17 year old
and an at-home mom with no immune system.



I am going to be busy packing
for the Queen of Hearts crop on saturday.
So much to do still.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts