feb 25th

February 25th 2015

What a wonderful coffee wednesday.
We met and talked about 
locally grown veggies 
and cooking.
We talked for hours
and laughed lots
and ate cookies.


Judy and I 
then popped over to the grocery store
and got some supper cooked.
It is Wednesday 
so we had to move
so we would get to cadets on time.


Came home
and as I am driving the Monte Carlo this week,
not my truck,
naturally the window mechanism broke.

I am so done with winter breakage,
people who suddenly 
can't figure out where parking spaces are
and giant snowbanks you can't see over.

I need a vacation.
I don't need to get on a plane to go somewhere,
Maybe just a cheap hotel, 
a blender and booze 
and peace and quiet.


ahhhhhh to dream.

So, back to earth now.
Tomorrow I am learning to knit.
Knit with my arms!
Judy and I are taking a class 
tomorrow night.
We have decided to make a date of it
and go have some dinner too!


Maybe a girls night out
will do the job.
Hard to believe 
we are already in the last days of February.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts