Feb 2

February 2nd 2015


Today was fabulous.
I slept in a bit. 

A 3 foot in the front yard snow drift 
ensured NOTHING was moving in St Thomas
for most of the day.


Judy went out and managed to dig us
(and Shooter) a path to at least move a bit.
Then took our darling beagle for a street inspection.
It was a very short walk when he realized 
without sidewalks he had to share with cars.

About 2:30 the roads were clear enough
for us to load the truck up
and head out to the laundro-matt.
We got all the bedding and clothes 
washed, dried, folded and sorted 
{**that is 5 double washers, 1 triple washer, 
2 front loaders and 2 regular machines**}
and loaded into the truck,
in 2 hours and 5 minutes!!!!
Gotta love it when in that time Judy and I also had lunch
and a great conversation.


We stopped at the dollar store, 
for Judy to get new pens
to start her new (and last) semester of high school.
Hard to believe I have seen her through
14 years of school,
but we made it...
she only needs 1 more credit to graduate.

Party time is only 5 months away.
I will start crying 5 months and 1 day from now.


I thought the day was over, but at 5pm
much to my amazement,
Judy and I went up and rearranged my bedroom.
Yes indeed..... a short 5 hours,
lots of dusting and vacuuming
and the room is beautiful!

I love it.

Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts