feb 6

February 6th 2015


A day that needs to end!
I am so exhausted...
so a quick recap of the day:

I finally finished organizing and downsizing 
John's half of the closet today. 
I ended with 1 large black garbage bag of donations
for the men's mission.
He still has too many pieces of clothing
but, I will narrow that down
when I do laundry.


The room is starting to look amazing now.
Organized drawers, nicely hung clothes
and a place for everything.

Judy came home from school
and went directly to work.
John got home grabbed a shower 
and we were off to White Oaks Mall in London
to get my hubby a suit.
The one I liked best,
was the one he ended up choosing!
A charcoal grey suit with a stripe.


We met up with Pam and Hal 
who were doing the same thing 
(but Hal chose a black suit).
We headed for the food court
and John, Pam and I had schwarma plates
and it was so good.
We always enjoy their platters.
Hal had some sweet and spicy chicken and rice 
from the WIKI hut.


Headed home and arrived just as Judy got off work.
Tomorrow she starts her 2nd job!
She must suddenly be very serious
about putting her car on the road.
We won't see much of her on weekends anymore though,
10-3 shifts at one job
and 4-10 shifts at the other.


We all sat down and watched a movie,
and John had to go find our furry escape artist!
So ends another exciting day on John Street.

Good Night

Comments

Popular Posts