Feb 4

February 4th 2015



Not a morning person.
Nope.
BUT
on Wednesdays I make the effort to be up,
dresses and semi awake for a visit
from the girls.
I even have coffee ready for them.



We discuss matters of great importance,
and have deep philisophical conversations
about world issues.
Debate politics and government,
and then...

Yeah, even Shooter is not buying this bunk!
We gab about nothing,
giggle and laugh,
and turn everything that is said into something dirty.


I spent the afternoon
trying to will my butt off the sofa.
I lost.

Tonight was Cadet parade 
and although I prayed for snow,
none came.
I always enjoy it when I get there,
but it was removing my butt
from the sofa that was the issue.



Tomorrow is different!
I have something I REALLY want to do
at 6pm,
and if the last bit of the bedroom is not complete,
well, I can't go.
So my butt isn't going to see the sofa 
until AFTER it is all done.




I am terribly exhausted from doing nothing today.

SO
good night from John Street.


Comments

Popular Posts