Feb1

February 1st 2015

Tomorrow is GROUNDHOG DAY!!!!


Either way 
it looks like it will be a snowy snowy day 
here in St Thomas.
Threats of school closures 
are already in the rumor mill.
No worry here,
I am ready to tuck in and 
wait out any storm that may or may not come.


Winter Storm Warning
Southern Ontario
7pm – Environment Canada
areas from Hamilton to northern Niagara, even stronger northeast winds gusting to 70 km/h are likely, which will result in near blizzard conditions along the lakeshore. 

Today was relaxing.
Took John grocery shopping
as "apparently " his truck has nothing in it.
Generally his grocery list is EXACTLY the same 
week after week after week.
I have tried to change things up in the past
with very little success!
So in my brilliance, I decided to take him to the store.
Yeah.....
sometimes my stupidity is really quite astounding!
We did each aisle we checked all items 
and in the end spent WAY MORE than planned.


Hmmmmmm healthy is expensive!

IF I do get snowed in tomorrow, 
I do believe I will make a large effort
to reorganize my bedroom.
I HATE, H-A-T-E, HATE
the way the furniture is.

Nesting time on John Street.


Good Night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts