feb14

Saturday February 14th 2015

What an amazing day.
Although at times 
it did not seem like it might turn out that way.

John got stuck in a blizzard in Belleville,
Judy had to work 2 of her jobs today
and it was FREEZING cold.

Does this look like weather you should renew vows in????


It is a good thing we never claimed to be normal!
Because there I was bundled up 
to watch a renewal of vows in a snowdrift!!!!!


The actual service (thankfully) 
was very short but nicely done,
at which point I literally ran back to the heat
in my truck.

We all looked like eskimos bundled up,
but we headed to the arena for the reception.


Pam and Hal got a chance 
to dance their first dance,
cut the wedding cake,
and have a professional photo shoot.

All in all it was a (cold) lovely afternoon.
As I drove into the driveway...
my husband managed to make it home!


with my favourite flowers,
our favourite ice cream
and 2 movies for the evening.

He got dressed up and came down 
for a selfie...


We had a lovely dinner together.
Judy arrived home with a heart shaped pizza,
and we exchanged gifts.

It is now time for this fabulous maid of honour
to go to bed.

Good night from the John Street snowbanks.

Hey I clean up pretty good eh?


Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day.

Comments

Popular Posts