feb 22

February 22nd 2015

My day was kind of funny.
It kind of went go go go
and then nothing.
Go go go go
and then nothing again.



I got up earlier than I planned 
because Shooter
wanted to wrestle at 9:30am.

Judy and John were already downstairs 
drinking morning coffee
and getting ready for their day.
Judy was off to work,
John was off to watch the Daytona 500 at noon.


Managed to stick pretty much to my grocery list!
I am making significant 
and conscious decisions to eat,
and cook for my family
with healthier choices.

So I made homemade
vegetable filled spaghetti sauce today.


My family loved it. 
It was amazingly yummy 
and made 6 meals worth!
We had vegetable lasagna, 
spaghetti and meatballs,
caesar salad with kale and garlic toast
and coconut cheesecake bites for dessert.

While Judy cleaned up the kitchen,
John helped me get 4 different jobs
done and finished.


I am sitting in a pretty clean house tonight.
Some days my husband is so awesome.

Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts