feb 19 AM

THURSDAY FEBRUARY 19th 2015
{am}


Woke up today
and thought...hmmmmmm it seems chilly!
So at 8am I was heading toward the furnace,
asking "why me?",
where I found out it had taken "another break".
I swear it has a weird union backing it!
So I reset it and went to the sofa with a big blanket
until the heat got going again.

Wide awake at this point,
I sat looking forward to a day 
of dealing with -31 temperatures outside,
the possibility of a broken furnace inside,
a teenager with tonsilitus,
a dog that wants out 
until he realizes just how cold it is outside,
and a bunch of 1/2 finished projects around the house.

I decided to get dressed. 
Actual clothes, not pjs or track pants.
Pulled my hair back 
and made plans for the day.

I got Judy up and sent her down for breakfast and some tea.
She claims to feel no better.
I sent her for a hot shower to open her airways
and headed to make my own breakfast.


This was not meant to be a challenge
to the powers that be!

The new cream cheese I bought sucked.

Filling the sink with boiling water 
to disinfect her dishes/silverware,
I noticed that the open cupboard shelves were really dirty.
After finally getting the glass shelves out of the cupboard,
I sliced my hand open on them while washing them.
My hand is now throbbing.

The furnace guy arrived,
checked the furnace,
and advised me that the fan is shot.
$325+ will be the cost.

John is in Canada, 
but can not COME home,
Kelloggs opened a day early.

Perhaps the safety of my sofa 
with my coke
is where I should spend my day.
It is ONLY 11:50am!!!!!!!!!!!!


More later........

Wish me luck on John Street




Comments

Popular Posts