Tuesday September 30th 2014

The last day of the month.



A start to the beginning of a wonderful fall month.
As I have said before, this is my FAVOURITE season.

It is also FINALLY
the return of our good friend
and missing compatriot Caroline
who has been away from us way too long.









So many amazing things to do. Picking apples, getting pumpkins, having the very first turkey dinner of fall, the last park trip and dog walk, starting to plan the holidays.




It is a season of hot meals, baking and so many opportunities to visit friends and family.
A time for pictures and fun. Plans for holiday cards, family photos and just how many trees I will put up this year.




I love the idea of snuggling under comforters and soft fuzzy blankets, with with yummy warm drinks and yummy homemade cookies, and time to read.




I can't wait to make some memories this month. These are some of my favourite photos from last year's friends photo shoot.


Tomorrow.... job 1 is to work out Thanksgiving. Apparently that will be at my sister in laws house this year.

Good night.


Comments

Popular Posts