Wednesday September 24th 2014

WOW! Going to bed really late really kicks this old woman in the butt in the morning.





On a good day I am NOT a morning person.

So on little sleep
with a side of jealousy.......
good thing I am alone in the mornings.





Connie managed to arrive about 11 for Wednesday coffee. At noon, as I ushered her out the door, I packed up my stuff, and headed for London. Mom's van's wheelchair lift was not working (again).

Now I have to ask is there not a college or university graduate who works for the city, and who decides on road closures and upgrades? Do they eve bother to look at a map when they decide to close every known access to Trafalgar and Clarke Road??????????????? Highbury AT Trafalgar is under construction as is Gore Rd at Trafalgar as is Clarke and Trafalgar............... I was detoured off detours and finally ended up on Veterans Parkway to get there. Seriously? Just because they are graduates doesn't mean they thought through the decisions.

Finally arrived, and the repair was simple and free. Good news.

More Good News..... Memories on Main is having a big sale.......... so lets go!
Got some great deals and good news from Karen, and managed to beat Melissa to the cricut sale items! yahoooooooo.

Started driving home. Called Judy to start supper. Good News again! They have managed to locate her lost cadet credit, and she got GREAT marks on an English presentation today.


That was when we heard. John's Aunt Shirley passed away this afternoon. John grew up with this woman, and I have heard wonderful stories about her. She was one of the first to accept me into the Shannon family and will be missed.



Tonight was also cadets, so there I was doing canteen too.
Yes, tired and a busy day. I do believe  I have gotten whatever Judy and John had last week.  Off to take some medication and then I am off to bed.

Good night

Comments

Popular Posts