Saturday September 6th 2014

An early start with an alarm clock going off at 7 a yucky clock in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





My alarm clock is clearly jealous of my relationship with the bed!




I consider an alarm clock adult abuse! The inventor of that infernal and irritating machine should be forever locked in a room full of alarm clocks going off at noon.

So it was up and at em. We were headed out to the Salvation Army 12 Hour Crop. Judy donated her day to helping until she had to go to work and I was setting the 50 Cent Lady stuff up. It was an intimate crop of 26. Good food and wonderful company.

I managed to accomplish a total of 7 pages today. I was home by 9 and in pjs by 9:05. Tired, John and I watched a little tv before getting Judy out to a birthday sleepover and us heading to bed.

Judy has another big day tomorrow with cadets. John and I are going to have a date.

Good night

Comments

Popular Posts