Wednesday September 3rd 2014




Some days are just not going to be amazing. Some days are just going to be icky. Today was one of those days. It sucked.



I was optimistic when I got a chance to sleep in! At 10am my body finally said "hey dummy, get up you have to pee!" Then I stood up. Yup, the pain was still there. Most of the time, I do not even realize I am in pain anymore, it is just always there. SO, when I mention it.... its pretty bad.

I decided to take it easy and go rest on the sofa. Figure out my day, and then get going. I had a bank appointment at 2, so I left around 12 to get all the cadet canteen groceries. Yeah, a slow process when you don't feel good. Got to the bank to learn our property taxes went up, so while renewing our mortgage, we had to raise our payments to accomodate it. Wouldn't be so bad if our street was getting new ANYTHING to go with the tax hike, but then again its the first noticeable one since we bought the house.

Came home, signed a bunch (more) school paperwork for Judy and continued relaxing, but now I had some pain medication on board. I try not to drive on it, so I avoid taking it when I have stuff to do.

I worked on my online farm and rested until 6 when, the 2014/15 cadet year started for me. I am the "canteen queen" according to my loyal subjects. I got everything set up, seen the new area they built for my storage of the stock and managed to make everyone happy with my giant chocolate chip cookies and water bottle flavorings.

It was super hot up there tonight, and Judy was soaked. I took her to Pita Pit for a sandwich afterwards. It was cool inside and the sandwiches were fantastic (as always). Got her home a little less drained and sent her to the showers. She was pretty pooped so it was off to bed after making her lunch.

John called in and is off to wash his rig. He HATES driving a dirty truck. Too bad he doesn't care about his car like he does his truck. His car is a giant pig sty. Why do I care? cause I am driving it this week......

Well, I am calling it a day. Last check on the farm and facebook chat then up I will go.
Hopefully I will wake up in a great mood, feeling awesome with tons of energy.
It's a nice dream......













Good night!

Comments

Popular Posts