Saturday September 27th 2014

What an exhausting fulfilling day.

I slept late as I had gone to bed about 3am. 
It was an absolutely beautiful day. 
Yesterday, I managed to reorganize some of my kitchen cupboards. 
I am so excited about my new setup. 
I am ensuring items I use regularly are within easy reach 
and with easy access WITHOUT a stool. 


Today's accomplishment was the above the stove baking cupboard.


The coffee/tea/hot chocolate cupboard. LOVE the purple!


AND the tupperware cupboard. You know that awful dumping ground.
The basket for the lids was inspired.
I got rid of everything NOT real tupperware.
It is super easy to store now that I only have 4 sizes.

John is happy with the progress.

Judy couldn't care much less.

Me?
I am thrilled my kitchen is organized again.

Tomorrow we have a graduation in London,
but the second storage cupboard is on the plan for tomorrow night.


My kitchen is looking awesome. 
Next week I get to pick paint colors, 
a backsplash tile and decide on the floor. 

I am also going to hunt out that butcher block island......
apparently Santa John is on board for the replacement!!

John got home this afternoon 
and Judy brought pizza home for a late night snack.

Now that was an awesome day.

Good night.


Comments

Popular Posts