Saturday September 13 2014

I woke up this morning and had the greatest idea for a blog................
yeah it is time to type and that thought is long gone now.

Got out today and FOUND A PAIR OF JEANS that FIT me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay to the start of my fall wardrobe. Bought a wedding gift which turned out to be perfect. Pillows. yes bed pillows. What a simple gift and they LOVED it. John did not understand why until he seen the prices. It is not something most people splurge on. It is something most people forget to replace. It is perfect for the couple who has already moved in together. Now I want new ones. Got the truck groceries and relaxed for the afternoon while John had a nap.

Spent a nice evening on a DATE???? with my husband. HIS idea. AT the Mandarin.



Indeed that is not a typo. I can count on one hand how many times my husband has taken me on an actual REAL date
IN 25 YEARS
He not only came up with the idea of a date, but also chose the location
and actually ASKED me (with notice)!



It was awesome. I had a lovely evening and now as Judy comes home from the Cody Simpson concert, we are all off to bed.

I am hoping that tomorrow will prove nice enough to winterize the backyard furniture for the season. With this weird weather, I am packing everything up early.

Plans for supper are a lovely homemade beef stew and biscuits. Contemplating what I will make for dessert.

Good night.

Comments

Popular Posts