Thursday September 11th 2014

Such a relaxing day.

I got up late and had breakfast.

Shooter and I headed out to Waterworks Park for a nice walk. He is doing so much better with commands and off leash training. It was beautiful even though some dingaling authorized the parks crew to RIP OUT all the flowering bushes on the archway. When we left for the park, it had started spitting and I had to wear a jacket. Once we got there we even got to see some sunshine!


I came home and managed to make a shopping list. So Judy and I headed out to see what we could accomplish. After we managed to find everything on our list (and then some) we went over to a birthday party for Joyce and celebrated with some KFC.

When we got home, I watched the first disc of season one of 2 Broke Girls (found season 1 and 2 super cheap) while Judy headed up to clean up her room and read. I relaxed and made plans for a .....................................CHALLENGE FRIDAY! Yes indeed, I have a list and plan to scratch scratch scratch stuff off it tomorrow. I am even setting my alarm clock (wicked stupid thing).

I am hoping for another fall weather kind of day.

Good night.

Comments

Popular Posts