Thursday September 25th 2014

I had a busy day.
This head cold is not going to stop me.








Thankfully a lovely young pharmacist
last night was able to find me
something to take.


I woke this morning in a dull haze as I had taken the night time pill again at 6am instead of the daytime. So it was almost 11 before I got downstairs. I DID get dressed and eat some pudding before heading out the door on my first mission. Dollarama and a Donald Duck costume that needed to be finished by 5. I found everything I needed at one store (tg) so I headed home for lunch and a sit down.

I did manage to get the costume done in plenty of time, and did a little cleaning up of the dining room and kitchen. Then I had a visit from Pam with all the tupperware orders, followed by Anne to get the costume, Jenn to drop off some damaged tupperware, Dennis to ask about paint colors and Tanya to pick up her teenager.

The rest of the night I spent resting and drinking fluids. Actually not feeling too bad, just tired and stuffy. Hopefully it will be a short lived head cold, if I take care of myself.

Good night early from John St.

Comments

Popular Posts