Sunday September 14 2014




I love fall.



What is not to love?
Even if you prefer warm weather, the fall gives you BOTH seasons.

Today Judy and John did some gardening IN THE SUNSHINE. It was sunny and beautiful out. John got some work on the car done. I did some housecleaning and purging.

Today was also cool enough to make a fall vegetable stew! I love weather that offers the opportunity to still go have a hot dog bbq or a tummy warming meal.





I get to choose to wear short sleeves and capris when I get up, but snuggle into my hoodie or under a cozy blanket later in the evening.




Fall is also my favourite planning season..... turkey meals soon to come, midnight shopping excursions, parties to attend and plan, and decorations. What will I do this year?

I am already considering the who, what, where, when and how of the upcoming holidays. School is already back in. So back to school shopping..... done. Now it is all about Halloween! Costumes, candy and a friday night holiday! wahoooooooooo.

I also feel like cooking up some freezer meals. Stocking up for the upcoming winter. This week I am considering making manicotti.

Good night all.

Comments

  1. That is one of the things I admire you for Debbie, you have a talent for grabbing life by the butt and make it happen, no matter what love ya Jac xox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts