Sunday September 21st 2014

I am almost completely wiped out.

Got a ton done today including:

8 double loaders
2 front loaders
and 1 regular washer
of laundry. It was wash the fall blankets time.
Everything was washed, dried and put away
by 1pm today.


We got the lawn mowed and trimmed, the kitchen cleaned and dinner prepped. I did some online paperwork while John had a nap and Judy headed off to work. Thankfully the online chat ladies kept me going today and I am finishing my day in a clean house, with a husband all packed up with clean clothes and groceries and on his way to work. A daughter all snuggled into a clean bed and warm comfy pjs with cold meds taken.

Me, I watched the first disc of NCIS season one today during my "tour of chore duty". Go Mark Harmon.

Tomorrow's list is already written. I have many chores to accomplish and most have time restrictions too! So much to do and so little time. Never did get to Waterworks for my mini pine cones...... maybe I should put that on my list.

Good night

Comments

Popular Posts