October 9th 2019

Got up and moving so fast
This morning
I forgot to report in!

Yesterday I slept in
And then spent the whole day
Cleaning, reorganizing
And putting away everything
In my beautiful craft room.

Garbage tossed,
Papers sorted and packed for LDO
I headed into the kitchen
And made John a roast beef dinner
With 3 veggies and mashed potaoes
With homemade gravy.
Did some laundry
And cleaned the kitchen back up.

Spent the evening sorting Disney
Scrapbook paper and embellishments

Up way too early 
But did a couple chores
And headed for LDO at 9:30am.

Managed to create a swap kit,
Piece together a fall event album
And start glueing the 
black and white album together.
I only left at 3 because I ran out
Of page sleeves for it.

A pit stop at vanPelts
To have some heritage cookbooks
Spiral bound to preserve them,
A pop in to the grocery store
For a salad and ham,
And home now,
Where I am experiencing a headache.

Tylenol and a quick nap
Then a meeting and then
Going to itemize my gift closet.

Good AFTERNOON from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts