October 17th 2019

John woke me up yesterday
And through blurry eyes,
I thought it was 9h30 when 
Actually it was only 8:30.
Made no difference I was awake.

A cursory kitchen straightening
Then to the classroom to find
A couple big LDO projects to pack
And some leftover treats to share.
I arrived there by 10am
With a packed lunch and a tea.

I did finish assembling
Both black and white albums
And began work on a huge Disney project.

At 2:30 I was the last one working
So I headed off to the Roadhouse
To book the back room for a birthday party
Then home
To find John up already.

We were watching tv
When I was jolted awake...
I had fallen asleep in the chair
Playing a game on the laptop.
Time for a nap.

At 7:30 John woke me up
As I was the designated driver
For our little thespian friend.
Made quick work of getting her home
And back to my comfy house
On a cold, wet night.

Having taken a nap,
No particularly early night...
Located a new show on netflix
After John left
And stayed up until midnight.

Today is Thursday.
Coffee with Dad this morning,
Grab some laundry soap
To do a few loads today,
Pit stop at the beer store,
Tank up the car,
And do some banking
Before coming home to pack...
Yes pack because I am 
going scrapbooking this weekend!!!!!!!

Friday and Saturday at a crop in London
And Sunday in Dorchester!

Now,
I need to get my butt in gear,
Organize my thoughts and the days plan
And go!

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts