October 18th 2019

Yesterday was successful!

Coffee with Dad in the morning
Which included restocking the gift shop,
Headed for the gas station,
A quick stop at the dollar store
And then the beer store.
While grabbing some laundry soap
I also bought some supplies
To make John a couple meals
For this weekend as I will be away.

After I got home and had some lunch,
I finished making shepherd's pie for tonight,
Made a tortellini casserole
and prepped veggies for a salad.

I did get 1 of 2 laundry loads done,
Cleaned the kitchen and
Cleared the dining room table
Before heading to the computer
To finish ordering John's glasses,
Fix the Netflix account,
Pay eBay,
Finalize the wholesale order 
for the coming craft event
And double check plans for this weekend
With my partner in crime.

I spent the rest of the evening rating 
My right foot and watching
A show "the umbrella academy"
With John - odd show.

Bed by 11pm
After listing what to pack
For this weekend's crafting adventure.

Friday I had planned to sleep in!
This event  is 5pm to 1am today,
9am to 1am Saturday in London
And Sunday's event is 9am 
to 9pm in Dorchester.
Monday night I am going to see 
Magnificent #2....

Coffee at Mom's at 11am,
A couple random chores I forgot about,
Grab some snacks for this weekend
And then pack the car.

Maybe a nap?
I am getting pretty old to be playing
Around so late at night!

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts