October 19th 2019

Not really a sleep in kind of morning
As John got home early yesterday.

Glad I wrote a list last night,
Getting stuff done was easy.
Gather, finish and complete.
I was out running errands by 10am
And arrived for 11am coffee on time.

Lots and lots of chatter.
Then we went through 
our christmas organizers!

Home, driving through the sunshine!
I loaded Disney scrapbooking 
into the car for tonight's event
And packed tools too!
Inside again I ate lunch,
Hung a load of laundry,
Relaxed for half an hour,
Then packed the 50 cent stuff 
for sunday's event.

Out the door by 4pm,
Leaving John a supper ready
And a clean house.

Got a great deal at Michaels
On the candles I burn all winter!
And then off to Dearness Drive
To get set up to scrapbook.

Spent over an hour just sorting 
Some extra paper into the right places.
Then I started on some layouts.
So much paper I already own
But still found some clearance to buy!
I left just before 1am...
And was wide awake and could have
Scrapbooked longer.
I stopped to grab a mcchicken
While chatting with John.

Cleaned the kitchen (really John?)
And took out the garbage,
Before getting clothes ready for tomorrow
And setting my alarm.

Today is scrapbooking day!
I can start at 9am and go till 1am
If I so choose!!!!!
Don't have an accurate layout count
For last night, but I am on track 
To complete the task I set out
To accomplish this weekend.

It was nice just sitting
Focusing on designing.

My DQ break tomorrow
Will also include buying tickets
To go see Malificent2 at the theater
This coming Monday night.

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts