October 12th 2019

What a blur yesterday was!

Up at 4am to get bread mixed and rise,
Back to bed.
Up at 7am to get dough into molds
To rise as 9 small loaves,
Back to bed.
Up at 9am to turn on oven and bake,
Unload dishwasher,
Hang laundry,
Make 24 hair clips for Valleyview,
Get dressed.
John came home and we "discussed"
 Some irrelevant fact,
Then he loaded my car.

First stop VanPelts where they
Had coil bound and restored
3 cookbooks (2 were frail and old)
And they laminated the covers!!!
Those picked up
I went to Timken, paid for hall
And booked March;s event.

Then off to Valleyview
To drop off the fresh bread,
And the last of the sorted cards,
Refll the store with missing items
That I bought yesterday,
Shop their bake sale
Then say goodbye.

Picked up some fresh flowers
Route to coffee at Mom's,
She was thrilled.
Lots of chatter!
Dates in calendars, discussion, 
GF cookie eating!
A little planning for Thanksgiving dinner
And then 4 of us practiced calligraphy.

Headed home where I made 
John some bread.
Put stuff away,
Printed Thanksgiving lists,
Made the ham wrapped asparagus
(Omg was so good),
Did some straightening,
Sent emails,
Made a to do list for saturday
And got John off to work.

Well!!!!
After reading that I am going back to sleep
Because I am already tired,

As I mentioned,
I do have a to do list
Which is all based around south London.

Looks like a beautiful day
So I am opening the sunroof
And turning up the tunes while I drive.

Now off for that nap....
I am exhausted from reading what I did
And the thoughts of what I have to do
Today!!!!!!

Good morning from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts