October 31st 2019

As Charlie Brown says
"Aaaaaaargh!!"

The  end of October already.
That means.....
Candy sales! Hahhahhaha

Yesterday was just a constant
In motion kind of day.
It took 4 returns to the house
To get everything for LDó,
But all deliveries were made
And swaps exchanged.
We ate a great witch potluck too.

Left there and went to Valleyview
To get the book carts cleaned
And rolling again!
Wow! One week off and what a mess!

Off to the grocery store.
A bit of craft event shopping
And some pick ups for the 
Sunset Gourmet party.

Home.
A one hour whirlwind of activity
As I was about an hour behind
At this point in the day.
I had to make a dip,
Bake an oversize cookie,
Make a loaf of beer bread
And get John's supper made
AFTER getting the groceries put away.

Then I got to sit for 40 whole minutes
Before heading to the party location.

Yumm!
If you didn't go,
You missed not only a fun night
But some great food samples too.

Mom went down with a cold
At 9pm... we actually watched her crash.
I sent her off to bed, medicated her
And then proceeded to clean everything up.
Dishes washed, chairs away,
Everything back where it belongs.

Joc and I sat down and had a 
Craft event meeting.
Very productive!

Home before midnight
I did some laptop work
Before heading to bed.

Today is coffee at Valleyview.
Then I have a number of pit stops,
Computer printing jobs
And errands to accomplish.
I expect I will be in and out
A few times today
Before showing my niece 
An amazing Halloween night
After her plans fell through.

Happy -very wet- Halloween from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts