October 15th 2019

It was a fun thanksgiving
With some great conversation.
But was still excited even though
I had guessed the big secret.

I am going to be a Great Aunt Debbie again!

Mom aka Great Grandma,
And Dad aka Great Greandpa
Were giddy with excitement
When they opened their gift
And found a baby frame with the 
Ultrasound picture inside!

So much food and tons of leftovers.
Everyone definitely left full.

John left earlier than me
And was in bed (nap before work)
When I arrived home
After straightening up the party room.
I then proceeded to fall asleep
On the sofa!!!

Today,
Paperwork, organizing my thoughts,
Planning, dealing with leftovers,
And resting my right foot.

Hope everyone else had a successful
Weekend filled with food and love.

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts