July 26

07-26-2018

I could not wake up
This morning.
Not even when that wretched
Awful sounding rooster
Started calling me at 8:30.

I was however,
Up, dressed and hair done,
A load of laundry started
And mail gotten
By 10am!

I spent the morning
Distracting myself from the fact
That I was going to the dentist
Again today. (Ugh)

Today they would be rebuilding
My 3 front teeth.
(Cause that's "all I want for Christmas" )

I took my heavy duty anxiety med,
Mom arrived to drive me,
And I wobbled into the office.
90 minutes later
And almost a $1000 bill,

They look so much better.
But mannnnnnn do they hurt!.
Got to Mom's and wanted a nap
But was too hungry!
Mashed potatoes in the fridge.

John arrived to drive me home.
We decided on pizza
(well he did - I wanted a taco!)

Got home, ordered it
And promptly passed out!
John had to wake me.

A surprise visit from a friend
With a coke in hand for me.
Not a long visit but she did get a peek
At my craft room reno.

It was not long after
That both John and I headed for bed.
Meds and bed for me,
And a nap before work for him.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts