July 12

07-12-2018

AM:
off to Valleyview for coffee with Dad
who forgot and was napping.
Short visit as he had a dental appt
at 11:30!

Left there and headed
for the farmers market
and Superstore for the last 
of the trip groceries.
Paid hydro
and got my car washed and gassed up.

Home just in time
to take my anti anxiety meds
for the dental surgery.
I could feel them working
before we even left the house.
John got me there in plenty of time
and I was ready for sleep
by the time I got into the chair.

1 hidden cavity filled
and 1 extraction later,
I was in a lot of pain
and not able to walk alone either.
John took me home.

I plopped into bed
on pain killers
and slept, and slept until 11pm
when I couldn't sleep anymore
but was too dozy to get up.

Supper was vanilla pudding
and more pain killers.
Dozed on and off,
Finally got a full 3 hours sleep
at 6am in the morning.

Ye gads....

Good morning from John street

Comments

Popular Posts