July 24

07-24-2018

Do you realize what today is???

Yes it is!
It's John's birthday... #51.

But!
It is also
Exactly 5 months until Christmas eve!

I spent today with my printer.
I started a job at 11am
And finished it at 7:30pm!
It was a huge job,
But one I tend to put off
And then scurry around trying
To get it done in time.

John wanted
Bacon, burger, dogs for dinner.
(Thank you Bill Cosby)
So we had a delightfully
Messy supper tonight.

My last job of the day,
Which I put off because of the temp,
Is to roast 2 whole stuffed chickens
For our annual
LDO Christmas in july tomorrow.
A big yummy lunch.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
And some Christmas crafting.

I am delighting in the fact
That this new up and at em by 9am
And no bed till 11pm,
Is not killing me.
It is much less taxing
Than I initially expected the first week
Or so to actually be...
Although I did not get out
To do any stairs today.

So,
I am off too  read until midnight,
When the little chickens
Will be roasted
And need to come out of the oven.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts